Ten Attorneys of Atlas Consumer Law Named to 2019 Super Lawyers® or Rising Stars℠ Lists
Ten attorneys of Atlas Consumer Law in Chicago have been named as either 2019 Super Lawyers® members or 2019 Rising Stars℠ members for professional achievements, peer recognition, and client satisfaction.
Atlas Consumer Law is a leading consumer protection law firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The law firm tackles high-stakes and complicated consumer-related lawsuits and issues, from individual debt collector harassment cases to class actions against powerful companies like Apple. Throughout its history, Atlas Consumer Law and its team of attorneys have represented thousands of consumers with success.
In recognition of the efforts and successes of the Atlas Consumer Law attorneys, eight of them have been selected to either the 2019 Super Lawyers® list or the 2019 Rising Stars℠ list.
- Ahmad T. Sulaiman – Rising Stars℠ 2010 to 2016; Super Lawyers® – 2018 and 2019
- Omar T. Sulaiman – Rising Stars℠ 2019
- Mohammed O. Badwan – Rising Stars℠ 2013 to 2019
- Teddy Hatzidimitriadis – Rising Stars℠ 2019
- Joseph S. Davidson – Rising Stars℠ 2018 and 2019
- Ross Zambon – Rising Stars℠ 2010 to 2019
- Nathan C. Volheim – Rising Stars℠ 2013 to 2019
- Alexander Taylor – Rising Stars℠ 2019
- Marwan Daher – Rising Stars℠ 2019
- Majdi Hijazin – Super Lawyers® – 2011 to 2015, 2018 and 2019
To be named a Super Lawyers® member for a given year, an attorney must be considered truly outstanding after a rigorous and patented multistep selection process that includes independent research, peer nominations, client testimonials, and professional evaluations. A Rising Stars℠ member must meet the same high expectations of Super Lawyers® member, but must also be age 40 or younger, or have 10 years of practice or less. As a result of the strict requirements to become a Super Lawyers® member, only up to 5% of lawyers in each state are named to the list each year. Only 2.5% or less are named to Rising Stars℠.
Inquiring parties can learn more about Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars℠ by visiting https://www.superlawyers.com/. More information about Atlas Consumer Law can be found at https://www.atlasconsumerlaw.com/.