Errors with your mortgage servicer can cause harm to your credit score and cause unnecessary financial stress. In very extreme situations, borrowers may even end up facing foreclosure due to the servicer's mistakes.
Some common mortgage servicing errors and violations can include:
- Failing to apply payments on time
- Escrow errors
- Failing to correct errors
- Failing to honor loan modifications
- Application errors
Experienced Help for Mortgage Servicing Mistakes or Violations
Are you having trouble with your mortgage servicer? When you are buying a home, you expect the mortgage servicing company to process your transactions accurately.
If you are having the following issues with your mortgage servicer, contact one of our attorneys for help.
- Are you being charged late fees or inspections even though you are current?
- Are you having problems with your escrow account that your mortgage servicer cannot explain?
- Did you file bankruptcy and complete your plan and are still being charged for late fees and other fees after your bankruptcy discharge?
- Have you called your mortgage company to attempt to rectify the problem without success?