Consent Foreclosure in Chicago, IL
If you are facing foreclosure, opting for consent foreclosure can allow you to walk away from your home and start over fresh. For individuals who are apprehensive about filing for bankruptcy, consent foreclosure can serve as an effective means of debt relief. Consent foreclosure will give the lender a clear deed to the involved property.
- The benefits of consent foreclosure include:
- It requires less paperwork than deed in lieu of foreclosure.
- It prevents the lender from obtaining a deficiency judgment for an outstanding balance.
Passionate. Aggressive. Proven.
The members of our legal team have become known for being aggressive litigators who passionately protect the rights of our clients. This is especially true for our firm's senior attorney, Ahmad Sulaiman, who has been honored with inclusion on the Super Lawyers® list. We are aggressive when pursuing positive case results for our clients.
- Working with our firm comes with the following benefits:
- Post-debt discharge protection from creditor harassment and negative credit reporting through our Protect The Discharge program
- Passionate legal representation from a lawyer with a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Reliable legal services from a firm with an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
Need legal guidance? Speak with our Chicago consumer attorneys today!
You don't have to face consent foreclosure alone. We can remain at your side during the whole process, even after it is finalized. Our goal is to help you feel informed and educated about your options so you can make strategic decisions. Our comprehensive advice and committed representation is simply unmatched by another consumer law firm.
Knowledgeable legal counsel is just a phone call away.
Give us a call to discuss your consent foreclosure needs with our legal team.