Ahmad T. SulaimanManaging Partner
Attorney Ahmad T. Sulaiman focuses 100% of his practice to Civil Litigation Law focusing on FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA and RESPA, Student Loan Law, Real Estate Law & Bankruptcy. As the managing partner of Atlas Consumer Law, Attorney Sulaiman brings to our firm an impressive history of success, coupled with a multitude of accolades. His results-driven approach is particularly inspirational, and encourages our team to push ourselves to our very best on a daily basis.
Mr. Sulaiman is a student of the most Advanced Federal Civil Litigation Strategies, with an emphasis on the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act and Truth in Lending Act. This experience and knowledge particularly lends itself to his areas of concentration in multi-district Federal Litigation, Consumer Protection Class Actions, and Telephone Consumer Protection, to name a few.
Attorney Sulaiman is incredibly dedicated to the rights of the consumer, as shown in his advocacy and pursuit of justice on behalf of consumers who have suffered from harassment, negligence, or any other form of harm at the hands of a corporation or business. Consistently named to the Super Lawyers®: Illinois Rising Stars™ list for several years in a row, including 2018, Attorney Sulaiman continues to elevate the standards of excellence for all professionals in the legal field.
Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2002
Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1998
Past Employment Positions
- United Realty Academy, Chief Education Officer, 2006 - 2008
- Honorable Senator Richard J. Durbin, Honorable Senator Richard J. Durbin, 1997 - 1998
Honors and Awards
- Certificate of Excellence, Taiwan University Alumni Association, 2008
- Super Lawyer 2010-2015, 2018
- Golden Key Honors Society
- Selected as a Leading Lawyer by Law Bulletin Media
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Member, 2009 - Present
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member, 2009 - Present