If you are engaged in a legal dispute with a creditor, you have powerful legal weapons at your disposal. Debt relief law is not always defensive - in many cases it is offensive, allowing you to turn the tables on your creditors and take the fight to them. As an experienced law firm, we at Atlas Consumer Law can help you use the law to your advantage.
Our firm offers experienced legal guidance and determined advocacy to consumers throughout the country. We are nationally recognized leaders on topics such as consumer law and creditor harassment. Regardless of the complex nature of your case, we are confident in our abilities to assist you.
Request an initial consultation with our thorough legal team by calling (312) 313-1613.
Give Your Creditors Something to Worry About
We offer our clients a wide range of debt relief options. Whether you are facing foreclosure or a legal dispute with a creditor, having an experienced attorney on your side can give you the upper hand with creditors. Our firm offers clients debt relief options. As our client, you will have access to attorneys with extensive consumer law experience who can help you achieve your legal goals.
- We proudly offer our clients the following:
- Creative and innovative legal strategies
- Passionate legal advocacy from experienced consumer advocates
- Attentive and responsive client service from a firm with an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
When you enlist our firm's services, you will give your creditors something about which to worry. We have an established reputation for being aggressive and protective of the consumer rights of our clients. The testimonials of our previous clients can attest to this.
Adapting Our Method to Your Case
Our attorneys work personally with every client to help them achieve their legal goals. If you decide to work with our firm, we will guide you through every stage of our results-oriented process. Our role doesn't necessarily end with the resolution of your case.
- Our proven method consists of the following stages:
- Education: We will take the time to educate you on your rights and the laws governing your legal issue.
- Data collection: We will work with you personally to get the information we need to gain a full understanding of your legal situation.
- Analysis: We will thoroughly review your information and explore all possible legal strategies.
- Opinion: We will offer our opinion on which course of legal action best suits your needs, based on your short and long-term financial goals.
- Decision: When you decide the course of action you want to take, we will use our legal skill and experience to make it happen.
In the event you are being harassed by creditors or a victim of negative and erroneous credit reporting after a debt discharge, we can help you take legal action under the protection of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). Protect your rights as a consumer by submitting a complaint today.
Ready to regain control? Turn to our consumer lawyers without delay.
If you are struggling with debt problems, it is important to act in a timely manner. Speaking with an experienced Illinois debt solution lawyer early on can help problems from spiraling out of control. Our attorneys will help you explore your options and take the legal actions that best suit your needs.
Whether you are facing foreclosure or other debt problems,
please call us as soon as possible for the experienced legal guidance you need.