Fighting for Your Financial Security
Are you struggling to stay financially afloat because of your debts? If so, you need to seek the immediate assistance of Atlas Consumer Law. Our firm has been helping debt-ridden individuals break free from debt through various legal means. Our Illinois debt solution firm handles matters related to bankruptcy, foreclosure, consumer law, and creditor harassment. We are aggressive and passionate when it comes to protecting the rights and interests of the men and women we serve.
Have questions about a debt-related matter?
Call us at (312) 313-1613 to schedule a consultation.
- Want to Fix the Errors on Your Credit Report at No Cost to You? [ Learn More ]
- Are You Receiving Constant Collection Calls That You Want To Stop? [ Learn More ]
- Are you given the run around by your mortgage company and looking for help? [ Learn More ]
- Did you receive a collection letter? [ Learn More ]
- Are you receiving non-stop calls about your student loans? [ Learn More ]
- Are bill collectors threatening or harassing you? [ Learn More ]
<>Atlas Consumer Law Honest and compassionate person who cares about helping people!
- Chris & Cindy, a Chapter 7 client
<>Atlas Consumer Law This guy will get you the information you need
- A Real Estate client
<>Atlas Consumer Law Truthful and Knowledgeable Law Group
- Robert, a Chapter 7 client
<>Atlas Consumer Law He restored my faith in the legal profession.
- Christine, a Foreclosure client
<>Atlas Consumer Law Only law firm I would hire.
- Phil, a Real Estate client
<>Atlas Consumer Law This Law Firm gave us solutions no one else even considered.
- Eric, a Chapter 13 client
for Creditor Harassment, Bankruptcy & Foreclosure
Whether you are interested in loan modification or in filing for bankruptcy, our legal team can carefully review the details of your situation and recommend the most effective debt relief solution. We believe that information is power, which is why we go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are fully aware of their rights and options. We wish to empower consumers, plain and simple.
Most law firms consider their roles finished once a client obtains a debt discharge - this is not the case at our firm. We remain in contact with our clients even after their debts have been discharged in order to ensure that they are not being harassed by creditors. Our one-of-a-kind Protect The Discharge program helps individuals who are being harassed by creditors or who have negative or incorrect reports on their credit report after debt discharge. We are your source for everything consumer law.
Please contact us by calling (312) 313-1613 for more information on how our firm can help you with finding a debt solution.