Teddy Hatzidimitriadis has been an attorney with Atlas Consumer Law since November 2016. Prior to joining Atlas Consumer Law, Teddy worked at a private law firm practicing commercial litigation, family law, and immigration. Before entering private practice, he worked in legal compliance for General Electric. At Atlas Consumer Law, Teddy represents individuals under various consumer protection statutes including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”), Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), and other related state law statutes.
From his time working at the Public Defenders’ Office, Teddy realized that the key to becoming a successful advocate is to listen to your client. Client’s needs are always a priority for him, and Teddy will go above and beyond to ensure a favorable outcome for those he represents.
- State of Illinois, 2015
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2017
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2017
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 2017
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2016
- Licensed to practice in the State of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- District of Colorado
- Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- Northern District of Ohio
- Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas.
Don't wait to begin your case. Contact our firm to schedule a consultation today.
Saint Louis University
- J.D. - 2014
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. in Spanish - 2011
- B.S. in Political Science - 2011
- Rising Stars 2019, 2020
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Hellenic Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association