Alexander J. Taylor joined Atlas in March, 2018. Mr. Taylor zealously represents his client’s nationwide using Federal consumer protection statutes such as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”), and Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), as well as other related state law statutes. Prior to entering the legal field, Mr. Taylor worked for several political campaigns and was an Adjunct Professor of Adult Education Mathematics at Triton Community College.
- Moraine Valley Community College A.S.
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- B.S. in Biological Sciences
- DePaul University College of Law J.D.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Justinian Society
- State of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- District of Colorado